Markup language, browser plugin and model library for Origami paper models
Origami is the art of paper folding, which is often associated with Japanese culture.
Folding instructions for Origami models are sometimes difficult to understand:
- With schematic drawings on paper, you cannot properly show 3-dimensionality.
- With photographs, you need a lot of images.
- With videos, you cannot easily stop / slacken / reverse the movie.
- Teachers may not be available, or they know only a few models.
- Paper painting for front and rear can be selected
- Models can be turned in 3D in arbitrary directions
- Single step, automatic play with variable speed, in reverse direction also
With origami, an angle can be trisected!
Interesting Models and Instructions
- Bascetta star (30 sheets)
- 8-cornered box (2 x 8 sheets)
- Cube, especially an Origami photo cube (6 sheets)