teherba.org is the home of a collection of applications written in Java:
- BasDeTok - De-tokenizer for binary files from several BASIC dialects
- CheckDig - Implementation of check digit algorithms
- ChurchCal - Church calendar with easter calculation
- Common - Classes and methods needed by several applications
- Dbat - Database Application Tool and generator
- FloDskIm - Reading of file systems on floppy disk images
- GramWord - Recognition of words in natural languages (mainly German)
- JExtra - Extensible parser generator and translator
- NumWord - Enumeration of words related to numbers in various natural languages
- Putrans - Converters for legacy text processing systems
- RaMath - Rational and symbolic mathematics
- Xtool - Tools for XML and XML Schemas
- Xtrans - Conversion between XML and various non-XML data formats
See teherba.de for an explanation of the name teherba.
- Installation Guide for prerequisite softwawre components (Java, Tomcat, MySQL ...)
- Dependencies - which project needs which library jars (from teherba.org and apache.org)
- Build Process - how to generate and compile the source files, and how to build the JAR, WAR and EAR file for each application
- Tips and Tricks for various problems
Some projects on this site are desired, planned or in an early stage:
- Book Publishing - Completed and planned book projects, tools for creating books, ISBN list
- Java Training Course November 2017 in Bekasi, Java (Indonesia)
- Microfinance in Madagascar - MG-ODRD
- OEIS Contributions to The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences® of Neil Sloane et al.
- OpenChurchMap - Show 3D models of churches and chapels in OpenStreetMap maps
- OrigaML - a markup language, browser and model library for Origami paper models
- Punch - Virtual punched card (and paper stripe) museum, emulators and hardware
- SpineLib - manage libraries with images of book spines
This site is mainly read-only. If you would like to contribute, please write to dr dot georg dot fischer at gmail dot com.
Technical help and hints for this site can be found at Getting started.